Moments When Terms and Conditions
Please take the time to read and understand the booking conditions below before booking.
Booking conditions apply to the country or region you are making the booking from, not the destination you wish to travel to.
Before you book, we strongly recommend that you read the Information to ensure that you understand the itinerary, style and physical demands of the trip you are undertaking.
All bookings are made with Moments When Experiences Ltd (us/we). By booking an experience with us you are deemed to have agreed to these Booking Conditions (which constitutes the entire agreement between you and us) and your booking will be accepted by us on this basis. The services to be provided are those referred to in your booking confirmation invoice.
You must be at least 18 years old and have the authority to accept on your behalf our terms and conditions.
If you are making a booking on behalf of other persons, you must be authorised to make the booking on behalf of all of the members of the party. The person making the booking must also provide a copy of these terms and conditions to the other members of the party. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. They apply to all members of your party.
We reserve the right to increase or reduce the experience, so the current price of this experience will be advised to you at the time of booking. While every effort is made to provide reliable information and display correct prices on our website, unfortunately errors do occasionally occur. In the event that an incorrect price has been entered in error, any booking made with this price will not be valid. You will be advised of the mistake at the earliest opportunity and you will have the option either to pay the correct price for the package or to cancel and receive a full refund of any amount you have already paid (see “Cancellations and Refunds” below).
Cancellations, Amendments and Refunds
- Cancellation by you, the Customer — If you are not able to partake in a Experience on the date and time you have booked you should contact the Moments When Experiences as far prior to this date and time as possible. Moments When Experiences refund for a experience is based on the Refund and Cancellation policy. The Customer agrees that notwithstanding any cancellation or refund policy of the Moments When Experiences30 days prior to the experience is 100 % refundLess than 30 days prior to the experience no refund
- Cancellation by the Moments When Experiences (apart from weather) — In some cases a Moments When Experiences may make alterations to a experience date, price, inclusions, itinerary, minimum numbers, ages etc. Moments When Experiences reserves the right to cancel, change, transfer or substitute any experience that you have booked, at any time and for any reason. If you choose not to accept the alternatives offered you will be entitled to a full refund including the booking fee. Notwithstanding the above, if we receive advance notice of a significant change to a experience, we will make a reasonable effort to communicate this to you and to facilitate an amendment of the booking.
- Cancellation because of Weather — If the experience you have booked is unable to be taken because of weather, it may be rescheduled. You the Customer should make contact with the Moments When Experiences prior to the date and time of travel using the contact details provided on your booking confirmation to organise this. Moments When Experiences will do all possible to reschedule the experience to a date and time suitable to you the Customer. If the rescheduled date is not suitable you may be entitled to a refund BUT the Customer agrees that notwithstanding any cancellation or refund policy of the experience, shall at all times be entitled to retain the full amount of the experience.
- In some instances bank fees and exchange rates may mean the amount refunded is different to the amount originally paid for a experience , particularly in instances where a currency exchange is involved. Moments When Experiences warrants it has no control over any bank fees or exchange rates and is unable to accept responsibility for any such discrepancies in refunded amounts.
- In the event that the experience itinerary changes or the experience is cancelled due to circumstances outside of our control (such as war, threat of war, riots, terrorist activities, civil disturbances, industrial disputes, natural and nuclear disasters, adverse weather conditions, hurricanes, floods, unavoidable technical issues with transport, epidemic, pandemic and similar), the organiser will hold no liability towards travellers. No compensations, payments, expenses or any sums, including the cost of securing alternative accommodation or flights will be paid by the organiser.
These experiences are designed for adults of all ages who are in good to reasonable health and of moderate level of fitness. Some activities on this experience may require walking for distances of up to 2-8 kilometres. These activities will be identified in the detailed itinerary of the experience.
You will need to be able to carry your own camera equipment during these experiences.
You will need to disclose any medical or physical conditions that you have, which may create a risk to you or to other experience participants. The organiser assumes no responsibility for your medical care nor guarantee to meet your special dietary requirements.
IMAGES AND MARKETING
You agree that, while participating in any experience, images, photos or videos may be taken by other participants, the Moments When Experiences or its representatives that may contain or feature you. You consent to any such pictures being taken and grants a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to the Moments When Experiences, its contractors, sub-contractors and assigns, to reproduce for any purpose whatsoever (including marketing, promotions and the creation of promotional materials by or with sub-licensees), in any medium whatsoever, whether currently known or hereinafter devised, without any further obligation or compensation payable to you.
You may only participate on this experience on provision of your obtaining comprehensive travel insurance for the duration covered by the dates of the experience, inclusive of departure and arrival dates.
When you book to join one of our experiences, you accept responsibility for the proper conduct of yourself and your party during your stay. We reserve the right at any time to terminate (before or after departure) your experience or that of any member of your party due to your or their misconduct, within their reasonable opinion. Full cancellation charges will then apply and no refund will be given. Furthermore, we shall be under no obligation whatsoever to pay compensation or meet any costs or expenses you may incur as a result of the booking being terminated in accordance with this paragraph. If your actions or those of your party cause damage to the accommodation or transport you are using, you agree to fully indemnify us against any claim (including legal costs) made by the accommodation or transfer provider. You are also liable to make reimbursement to the accommodation or transfer provider for any damage caused, before you end your stay.
Moments When Experiences and its parents, subsidiaries and their respective employees, affiliates, officers, directors, successors, representatives, and assigns shall not be held liable for (A) any damage to, or loss of, property or injury to, or death of, persons occasioned directly or indirectly by an act or omission of any other provider, including but not limited to any defect in any, watercraft, or vehicle operated or provided by such other provider; and (B) any loss or damage due to delay, cancellation, or disruption in any manner caused by the laws, regulations, acts or failures to act, demands, orders, or inter positions of any government or any subdivision or agent thereof, or by acts of God, strikes, fire, flood, war, rebellion, terrorism, insurrection, sickness, quarantine, epidemics, theft, or any other cause(s) beyond their control. You waive any claim against the Moments When Experiences for any such loss, damage, injury, or death.